https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:28:472021-01-12 12:18:21Aronia Berry Stuffed French Toast
Aronia Berry Stuffed French Toast
- 8-10 slices (cubed) sourdough or challah bread (preferred)
- 3-4 ounces cream cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 cups aronia berries
- 6 eggs XL beaten
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously coat a 9x9x2 baking dish with butter or non-stick spray. Place 1/2 the bread cubes in the dish. Sprinkle cream cheese cubes and 3/4 cup of the Aroia berries over the bread. Top with remaining cubes and Aronia berries.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, maple syrup and butter. Pour over bread mixture.
- Bake until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour, covering with foil if edges brown too quickly.
Submitted by Amy Wagener
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!