https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:29:032021-01-12 12:26:21Aronia-Chip Coffee Cake
Aronia-Chip Coffee Cake
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark mini chocolate baking chip
- 1 1/2 cups Aronia Berries
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter chilled and cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- For Cake: Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 8x8x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil and vanilla
- Make a well in the center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture to well and beat with a spoon 1 minute, until evenly moistened; stir in chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared pan and top with Aronia Berries.
- For Topping: In a small bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over Aronia Berries
- Bake cake with topping at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool pan on a wire rack. Cut into 9 squares
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!