https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-01-at-12.21.22-PM-1.png 447 522 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:17:132021-01-12 12:24:28Aronia Fruit Salsa and Chips
Aronia Fruit Salsa and Chips
Our Aronia Fruit Salsa makes a good appetizer, dessert, or dessert topper. It can be enjoyed by people of any age. The color appeals to consumers that want a fresh and healthy treat. It contains aronia berries which ensures the quality of life which would appeal to both the older and younger generation.
- 1/3 cup aronia berries diced
- 5 medium-sized strawberries diced
- 15 oz pineapple small chunked
- 1/4 cup aronia/apple juice (1 cup strained aronia juice, 1/4 cup apple juice)
- 1 Tbsp pectin
- Chips: Cut 10 tortillas into triangles of desired size. Fry chips on a griddle for 30 seconds, then flip for another 30 seconds. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Apply butter and sprinkle chips with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Aronia Juice: Blend 2 cup aronia berries with ½ cup water. Strain juice from the blended aronia berries. Boil aronia juice with a ¼ cup apple juice for 4 minutes. Set aside ¼ cup of the aronia/apple juice to use for the salsa. Salsa: Dice the fruit into desired sizes. Place cut fruit and pineapple into a bowl and pour in the ¼ aronia/apple juice. Mixed together. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!