https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:21:072021-01-12 12:22:10Aronia Protein Balls
Aronia Protein Balls
The Protein Balls have an Aronia berry inside that go well with the peanut butter and chocolate outside.
- 1 Cup Oats May vary with personal preference
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Do not use crunchy variety
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips Type, size, and brand all personal preference
- 2 Tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ~20 Berries aronia berries Keep Whole
- 1 Cup Chocolate Flavored Protein Mix
- Mix all ingredients other than Aronia Berries in a mixer. Once mixed well, put in small piles on pan and flatten. Put 2-3 Berries in a flat pile and mould around the berries. They are now ready to eat, but can be chilled if desired.
All ingredient amounts may be adjusted by personal preference.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!