https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:28:422021-01-12 12:25:45Aronia Venison Stir Fry
Aronia Venison Stir Fry
- Venison tenderloin bite sized pieces
- Assorted vegetables chopped
- 1 handful aronia berries per stir batch
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Sesame Seed Oil
- Heat wok with sesame seed oil (should sputter when a drop of water is added)
- Toss in a cup or two of vegetables. Add Aronia berries, rice vinegar and Mirin (gives a sweet/sour taste).
- Remove vegetable batches to another container as they finish (vegetables should be somewhat crisp).
- Continue until all vegetables are prepared.
- Prepare venison as vegetables above. Add rice vinegar and Mirin as venison browns. Toss in some Aronia (it produces a nice purple thickened sauce.) Be sure venison is somewhat rare.
- Combine all ingredients and serve over rice with soy sauce if desired.
by Roberta Barham
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!