https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 Rich Voyek https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png Rich Voyek2018-12-19 01:05:102018-12-19 01:05:10Santa likes Aronia
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:21:072021-01-12 12:22:10Aronia Protein Balls
Aronia Protein Balls
The Protein Balls have an Aronia berry inside that go well with the peanut butter and chocolate outside.
- 1 Cup Oats May vary with personal preference
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter Do not use crunchy variety
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips Type, size, and brand all personal preference
- 2 Tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ~20 Berries aronia berries Keep Whole
- 1 Cup Chocolate Flavored Protein Mix
- Mix all ingredients other than Aronia Berries in a mixer. Once mixed well, put in small piles on pan and flatten. Put 2-3 Berries in a flat pile and mould around the berries. They are now ready to eat, but can be chilled if desired.
All ingredient amounts may be adjusted by personal preference.
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/E2E0C1F8-60ED-43B4-A5AB-97B4545BD384-1-scaled.jpeg 1920 2560 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:18:282021-01-12 12:22:03Aronia Pot Roast
Aronia Pot Roast
This Aronia Berry Pot Roast is a meal you can make if you are into making a classic meal with a fun twist.
- 3 Lb Chuck Roast
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Can Beef broth
- I Cup Aronia berry
- 2 Ibs Diced potatoes
- 6 Medium Chopped carrots
- - cut up your meat, carrots, and potatoes. - make your sauce by your cup of aronia and beef broth. - cook your meat, carrots, and potatoes until not cold. - put your meat blend into a bowl and pour sauce on top and enjoy
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Screen-Shot-2018-11-01-at-12.21.22-PM-1.png 447 522 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:17:132021-01-12 12:24:28Aronia Fruit Salsa and Chips
Aronia Fruit Salsa and Chips
Our Aronia Fruit Salsa makes a good appetizer, dessert, or dessert topper. It can be enjoyed by people of any age. The color appeals to consumers that want a fresh and healthy treat. It contains aronia berries which ensures the quality of life which would appeal to both the older and younger generation.
- 1/3 cup aronia berries diced
- 5 medium-sized strawberries diced
- 15 oz pineapple small chunked
- 1/4 cup aronia/apple juice (1 cup strained aronia juice, 1/4 cup apple juice)
- 1 Tbsp pectin
- Chips: Cut 10 tortillas into triangles of desired size. Fry chips on a griddle for 30 seconds, then flip for another 30 seconds. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Apply butter and sprinkle chips with the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Aronia Juice: Blend 2 cup aronia berries with ½ cup water. Strain juice from the blended aronia berries. Boil aronia juice with a ¼ cup apple juice for 4 minutes. Set aside ¼ cup of the aronia/apple juice to use for the salsa. Salsa: Dice the fruit into desired sizes. Place cut fruit and pineapple into a bowl and pour in the ¼ aronia/apple juice. Mixed together. Enjoy!
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/42770E63-BDDC-45EB-801E-E0C6DE64791C-1-scaled.jpeg 1912 2560 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-11-02 18:14:432021-01-12 12:16:42Aronia Berry Smoothie
Aroma Berry Smoothie
1 cup / plain yogurt ½ cup apple juice 1 cups of ice cubes 30 berries is about 1 cup
- In a blender mix the plain yogurt, apple juice, ice cubes, berries, and banana, blend on high for 30 sec to 1 minute and enjoy!
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 Craig Winquist https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png Craig Winquist2018-10-19 03:46:122021-01-12 12:39:53Cranberry Buffalo Wings
Cranberry Buffalo Wings
- 2 Cups Cransberry Juice or Cranbery Juice Cocktail
- 1 12 oz. Bag of Fresh or Frozen Aronia Berries
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Franks Hot Sauce More or less - Whatever you like.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cyan Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Aronia Juice
- 3/4 Cup honey
- Remove wing tips. Place wing pieces in a zip lock bag and pour in the two cups of Aronia Juice. Seal and refrigerate overnight. In a medium sauce pan, place Aronia, sugar, butter, Frank's Hot Sauce, Cumin, the cinnamon sticks, the 1/4 cup of Aronia Juice and honey. Bring to a boil, lower to simmer and simmer 10 minutes. Remove from heat and refrigerate until needed. The next day, drain off marinade and pat the wings dry with paper towels. Must be dry so they won't splatter in the hot oil. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven about half filled with oil. Heat to 350 degrees F using a candy thermometer. Heat over to 250 degrees F to keep batches warm between frying. Cook wing pieces in three batches by placing in hot oil and frying for 8 minutes. Try to maintain the oil at 350 degrees F. Reheat dipping sauce until it is a liquid again. Using a strainer, remove cooked wings to a large bowl and ladle in one quarter of the dipping sauce then toss in the bowl. Pour out onto a sheet pan and hold in the warm oven. Repeat for the second and third batches then pour out onto a serving platter. Take the remaining one quarter of the dipping sauce and serve on the side with the wings. ENJOY!
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:29:052021-01-12 12:21:25Aronia Pinwheel Cookies
Aronia Pinwheel Cookies
Aronia Pinwheel Cookies
- 1 cup Aroniaberries Fresh or Frozen
- 3 cuos Flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Process together berries, pecans and brown sugar into a paste in food processor and set aside. For the remaining ingredients: Beat softened butter for 30 seconds. Add sugar, baking powder and salt and beat until combined. Beat in eggs. Add flour (may have to work in by hand). Divide dough in half and refrigerate for 1 hour. When chilled, roll each half into a 10" square. Spread with filling and roll up. Chill rolls for at least 4 hours. Slice into 1/4" cookies; placing on parchment paper to bake. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes. Edges should be firm and bottoms lightly browned.
https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:29:052021-01-12 12:25:55Aronia Vinagrette
Aronia vinaigrette can be used as a salad dressing, most suitable for spring salad with raisins and nuts. The recipe makes around 200 mL; servings: 4-5; serving size 30-45 mL (2-3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup Aronia Berries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (Balsamic or cider)
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon tamarind paste(Optional)
- 1 pinch cumin powder
- ½ cup of washed aronia berries is ground in a blender (Optional to strain In a sieve). Mix the ingredients and whisk to form an emulsion. Tamarind Paste is optional and can be added to increase the tangy flavor.
1st Place Winner of the MAA/Iowa State University Aronia Recipe Contest
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Fund Me, KC: Tohi Ventures pours pandemic lemons into healthy drink donation effortJanuary 12, 2021 - 7:15 pm
- The Development and Consumer Acceptance of Functional Fruit-Herbal BeveragesJanuary 5, 2021 - 7:17 pm
- Variations in Triterpenoid Deposition in Cuticular Waxes during Development and Maturation of Selected Fruits of Rosaceae FamilyJanuary 5, 2021 - 7:13 pm