https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:28:572021-01-12 12:26:14Aronia-Black Bean Salsa
Aronia-Black Bean Salsa
- 4 cups chopped tomotoes (fresh or canned)
- 2 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 large aronia berries
- 3/4 cup chopped green chilis
- combination of peppers
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 cups aronia berries (frozen)
- Combine the following in a very large bowl: 4 cups chopped tomatoes-include the juice (can be fresh or canned 2 15 oz cans of black beans 1 large onion, diced 3/4 cup chopped green chilis (if canned, include the juice) Combination of diced peppers (use what suits your tastebuds, but I often use 2 jalepenos, 2 seranos, and 1 anahiem for a medium spice salsa) After combined, add 1 bunch of finely chopped cilantro and 3 cups of Aronia berries (I use frozen) Chill 2-3 hours to allow flavors to mingle. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. This salsa will be a fresh-tasting, chunky, bruschetta type salsa.
- Original recipe by Melissa Ehrman Johnson
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!