https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png 0 0 jasonhinze https://americanaronia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/American_Aronia_Berry_logo.png jasonhinze2018-04-04 18:28:592021-01-12 12:21:08Aronia Muffins
Recipe submitted by MAA Public Relations Chair, Melissa Ehrman Johnson
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tsp vanilla
- tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups aronia berries frozen
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
- 2. Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffin cups)
- 3. In bowl, mix butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
- 4. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 5. Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- 6. With spoon, fold in half of flour, then half of milk into batter; repeat.
- 7. Fold in aronia berries
- 8. Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle a dash of nutmeg onto each muffin.
- 9. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!